Is a Junior Blue Card Sign-off right for me?
The Junior Blue Card Sign-off is available to competent young boulderers aged 14 – 17 years old and allows you to boulder without direct supervision.
This session is an hour long and can be booked for just one person, or up to a maximum of four.
This is an assessment session only, no instruction in safety skills will be given.
£15 per head
During the session, you will need to demonstrate that you can:
- Identify hazards in the bouldering area
- Warm up and cool down appropriately
- Ascend and descend using the safest method
- Identify the difference in grading selecting appropriate climbs for you.
- Behave in a consistently safe and responsible manner in the centre.
If you need more instruction to get you to a standard where you can climb unsupervised or just need to refresh yourself on a few skills, why not book a refresher session?
Competent Boulderer aged 14 - 17 yrs old?
If the answer is yes, then book your Junior Blue Card Sign-off & have unlimited access to our bouldering facilities! Please ensure you have read the above prerequisites before booking.